The Langkawi Cable Car, otherwise called Langkawi SkyCab, is one of the significant attractions in Langkawi Island, Kedah, Malaysia. Stunning Views. Excited while strolling on Sky Bridge. Lovely perspective of Rain Forests and Mountains. Skybridge alongside Skycab involve the best most places to appreciate the Langkawi which is as it should be. At Skybridge you feel large and in charge with extraordinary beautiful perspectives all around.
SKY CABLE CAR(SKY CAB)
The SKYBRIDGE is a bended suspended scaffold found 700m above ocean level at the pinnacle of Langkawi’s second most elevated mountain, Gunung Machinchang. Be that as it may, to go to skybridge, the main path is to take the SKY CAB .The ride through SKY CAB is very terrifying in light of the fact that its reality’s steepest grade, 42 degrees, between two link auto tower. You will have a craving for flying in the sky without a help however when you achieve top the mind boggling view rapidly set us calm…. First time when we go there we was scared to take the sky cab so we was asking the counter guys whether is there any lift to go to to skybridge or is there any other way to go to sky bridge without taking sky cab.
But As I said earlier, When you reach at the top, you will feel great about its experience. Also at the top station, you can find photo booths who will help you to take nice photos of you and your family with the backdrop of nice whole scenery. From the top station ,buy the tickets for sky bridge and go through a stairway to access the bridge.
The skybridge is the world’s longest bend suspension connect which hangs at a height of around 700 meters from the ocean level , estimating at 125m long and bolstered by a solitary arch in the center . Remaining on such an extension and particularly on those glass boards introduced in the middle of the scaffold can be very unnerving and testing. In any case, skybridge is very protected which has two strong steel railings on two sides and also steel wire work. So you no compelling reason to stress ,you can’t tumble off. It’s extremely an incredible affair that one ought not miss.
Part of guests going by this place each day to appreciate this incredible experience and numerous film shootings occur here.
Price for sky cab has different packages such as below and buy the tickets at the ticketing counter :
- Normalticket is from RM 30 to 55 per person
– need to share the Gondala with other visitors, need to follow boarding time and need to Queue and Inclusive of entrance to SkyDome, SkyRex & 3D Art Langkawi .
- ExpressLane- ticket is from RM 90 to 105 per person
– need to share the Gondala with other visitors, no boarding time and but no need to Queue and Inclusive of entrance to SkyDome, SkyRex & 3D Art Langkawi.
- Glass bottom Gondala– ticket is RM 105 per person
– Ride on Glass bottom Gondala, need to share the Gondala with other visitors, no boarding time ,no need to Queue and Inclusive of entrance to SkyDome, SkyRex & 3D Art Langkawi.
- Private Gondala– ticket is RM 550 per Gondala
– Ride on Glass bottom Gondala, no need to share the Gondala with other visitors, no boarding time ,no need to Queue,Inclusive of express lane privilege and Inclusive of entrance to SkyDome, SkyRex & 3D Art Langkawi.
- VIP Gondala– ticket is RM 550 per Gondala (but restricted to 3 persons )
– Ride on VIP Gondala, no need to share the Gondala with other visitors, no boarding time ,no need to Queue,Inclusive of express lane privilege , complimentary free meals and Inclusive of entrance to SkyDome, SkyRex & 3D Art Langkawi.
Price for SkyBridge is RM5.00 for adult and RM3.00 for children. Currently, ticket can be purchased at SkyBridge Ticketing Counter at Top Station.